Wednesday 15 February 2012

~ 15.02.2012 ~

# 68 - 74  / 366 - Wroughton Floral Art Society (WFAS) meeting held yesterday evening.

The Demonstrator was Diana Joyce (Retired) an International NAFAS Demonstrator from our own club; WFAS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As our Chairperson was poorly and in hospital, being Vice-Chair I was asked to hold the meeting and to arrange a welcome flower display to be placed on the front desk and then to be raffled with the above flower arrangements. This is my 5th flower arrangement and I struggle with the fact that I do not know all the rules and therefore probably break all the rules ... this arrangement is nowhere near, in the league of Diana's however, I like my choice of colours, the flowers and foliage which included some rosemary from my back garden. The arrangement, well that probably leaves a lot to be desired (to the trained eye)!

Photobucket

All in all, the evening was lovely and very enjoyable, I even managed to win a bottle of wine in the raffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment