Sunday 2 September 2018

Sunday Crafts

I have been sewing a poofy petticoat today for a young dancer.  Still have a bit to do but I am having to be sensible about how much time I am sitting at the sewing machine.  I have a ‘very’ sore left shoulder / neck muscle, added to the costochondritis; from breathing so hard, due to the weather changes.  Extra pain seems to have returned for a while....

So this afternoon was spent sock knitting and watching the DVD; The Accountant - I have really enjoyed this film and I also managed to do quite a few repeats which was pleasing.




Really this poster should read weekdays and not just weekends but still very true  😉 luckily for me, Noel had made a lovely Lamb Tangine in the slow cooker, served with boiled potatoes and peas.




What have you been up to this weekend, did someone cook you dinner too?  Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment