Wednesday 5 April 2017

Home

What does home mean to you?


For me HOME means a lot; I will explain ...


I am back HOME from hospital, I am in hospital quite a lot now.  I have asthma, a very chronic form of asthma.  I will chat more about my illness: all it's effects on my life, the amount of medication I now need to take everyday and I will discuss my hospital appointments and stays.   But right now I am on 40mg of steroids plus a minimum of 4 nebulisers a day and a host of drugs to keep me breathing.



My business; Sewing and Craft School is now based at my HOME, it has been for six months, I am incredibly grateful to my students for being loyal and so patient with me, seriously I cannot tell you all how much I adore you all.  Teaching is such a big part of my life and the you all give me the continued opportunity, thank you from the bottom of my heart.



HOME; is my world, really .... but my hobbies are also such a big part of my life.  My sewing, knitting, embroidery and reading.  I will get on top of sharing all the different crafts I am working on and I will also update my reading list.





Reading ....

While I was in hospital I finished these two very different books;

Walking Home from Mongolia cover photo

Walking home from Mongolia by Rob Lilwall

The French Gardener (Paperback)

The French Gardener by Santa Montefiore


Craft ....

I was a bit fuzzed out! on medication so have only managed to do a little bit of knitting on a plain sock pattern.  I like to cast on more stitches than the average pattern, as I like using fine 2.25mm needles.  The yarn I believe is an Opal yarn - lost label.




The photographs were taken in my garden; Sunday morning, Spring can be seen in my little garden, along with the blue tits and bumble bees that are visiting the plum tree.  My HOME is putting a real smile on my face xx







No comments:

Post a Comment