Friday 4 January 2019

A Year Ago


A year ago today - I became a Granny.  Such a proud time in my then 55 years of age!  If I had never joined the Granny Club; then that was okay with me.  However, my son and daughter-in-law allowed me to join that very prestigious club with my very own precious grandson; William.

Today the bestest grandson in the whole wide world (very biased opinion) is ONE xxx

We as a family love and treasure this little man - who very rarely  stops smiling. He is a chilled and easy going and a pickle!

We LOVE you so much xxx




Just a few hours old and I am having my first cuddle,
 where he stole my heart.



Babies grow so fast!



And intrigued by everything.





Before Daddy could even open the


 packaging for the balls, he was in!



Sharing the LOVE, Jacky xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment