Friday 22 June 2018

On the mend

Because we all need princess pyjamas - even at 55!




Oh my goodness that was awful - I hate having autoimmune issues, which then trigger any number of issues; this time being my large intestines.  However because I have only been able to lay on my back, I know that I am now fighting a chest infection but honestly that is nothing - a walk in the park to what I have just had!  If things get any worse, I have antibiotics at home, ready for these kinds of instances.  So if I know full well that I have a ‘proper full on’ chest infection I can start the antibiotics, instead of waiting for a doctors appointment on Monday.

My family all upped their ‘Jacky’ sitting duties - what would I do with out my family and friends?

Noel had meetings at work this morning, so first sitting was Charlie - he was on breakfast duties. Then Poppy; she was on mid morning, showering, clean pyjamas and lunch duties and then Noel was able to get back just an hour after Poppy had gone to work.  However in that hour; Toby who was making his way to North Wales, chatted to me on the (hands free) phone a) to keep me company and b) making sure nothing was happening to me while I was on my own!  After a really lovely catch up of all that has been going on, Noel was on dinner duties and a very nice dinner it was ...

Home made beef and mushroom stroganoff 



No comments:

Post a Comment