Tuesday 26 June 2018

This made my day

Our local Parish Council has a Facebook presence.  Yesterday I noticed a post; asking for submissions of photographs, so that the parish council administration team could up date the Facebook cover photo.  A very serious and incredibly talented photographer submitted two very good photos.  One I thought was maybe a little bit busy but the other photo I believed was spot on.  However, I decided to chance my luck!  My photo was taken on my phone, while Noel was driving at approximately 50 mph along the A4361. We had come up the hill and out of the village, travelling towards Avebury, just past the Broad Hinton turn off - when the yellow of the Rape Seed Oil fields just ‘sung’ out against the hazy blue sky.  And yes you have guessed correctly my photo was picked.  It will be upload tomorrow, while also giving me the credit.  Now - picture me with the biggest smile possible.  



No comments:

Post a Comment