Wednesday 27 June 2018

Sleeping Ski

Yesterday’s full moon ... beautiful ...



A busy day today!  Hannah has all been clipped and groomed - she will feel so much more comfortable, now that she has had lots of fur chopped off.  I tried to bribe her with (dog) biscuits, so that she would let me take a lovely photo of her all clean and pretty.  The clever girl kept taking the biscuits and disappearing - I will try again tomorrow.

Next, I had an appointment at The Great Western Hospital with an oral consultant, a new one to me.  Mr Allen who was such a lovely man, retired a few months ago, so this must be one of his replacements.  He was very nice and very informative and answered some questions that I was much braver this time to ask about.  I have to go back in 4 months, which was a bit of a surprise but I am aware my mouth feels very sore to my tongue but thankfully because of the steroids I take, I cant actually feel much.

Poppy, is my chauffeur today!  We then zoomed between J15 - J16 of the M4, to collected Hannah from the groomers.  We also bought dog food and cat litter, a very important combo.

We then dropped Hannah off at home and went back to Wyevale, which is where the pet shop and groomers is based.  I wanted to go to the quilting shop - oh my goodness I fell in LOVE with two lots of fat quarters.  I have forgotten to take photos and I am up stairs in bed now - so I will take some pictures tomorrow.

Then we dropped into Barclays Bank, I had £44.00 of old £10, £5 notes and £4 worth of old pound coins, which got paid into my bank account - which helped to go towards all the fabric I had just purchased!!

Then the treat of the day, Poppy drove us to Old Town (Swindon) to the Baguette Bar, where we both a very scrumptious coronation chicken and tomato baguette each,

Home to eat our lunch and then we sat down and watched the first episode of the second series of The Handmaiden Tales drama on I have recorded.

At this point Poppy went off to work and I got equipment and techniques ready to teach.

A bit of a full on day for me - extremely tired but not quite in the same amount of pain having had 10ml of morphine!!

A very tired but chilled Ski ...


No comments:

Post a Comment